- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil,earthquakes or foundation settling, etc.
- Pipe Blockage: foreign objects or grease buildups are restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Pipe Corrosion: this is when the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting water flow.
- Bellied pipe: this is when section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions or even an earthquake, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: sometimes the seals between pipes break, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer pipe line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Our plumbing technicians are experts in pipe repair and will diagnose and service your pipes to ensure your plumbing is working properly as quickly as possible. Whether you need pipe repair or pipe replacement services at midnight, on the weekend, or on Thanksgiving Day, we are ready to take your call and give you efficient and top-of-the-line service.
Pex is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn’t corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings.
PEX tubing is made from crosslinked HDPE (high density polyethylene) polymer. The HDPE is melted and continuously extruded into tube. The crosslinking of the HDPE is accomplished in one of three different methods. We use have extensive experience with PEX tubing and highly recommend it for people looking to repipe their homes here in Rosemead CA!
Pipe Bursts and Repair
When you find out that your home or business has some problems with the pipes, you may start to panic. Pipes are an essential part of a plumbing structure, and their failure can result in large messes and water damage. However, with Roto-Rooter, there’s no need to worry. We offer all the repairs you may need if you experience a pipe burst, and we offer water damage restoration services to help with water removal.
Having your pipes in good shape is essential when it comes to having a working plumbing system. Unfortunately, many problems can arise. Cracks in your pipes can happen regardless of whether they’re made of plastic, copper or steel. As a result, a pipe burst can release up to 200 gallons of water in a single day and cause severe damage to your property-not to mention rack up a crazy water bill. Luckily, Just Rooter and Plumbing offers the repairs necessary to get your plumbing back in working order. When you’re faced with something as serious as a pipe burst, you’re going to want a plumber to have the most advanced equipment and experience to fix the problem. With Just Rooter and Plumbing, we’ll be able to get your home or business back to normal. Our plumbers have the abilities and knowledge necessary to address your pipe issues. We can repair damages, stop leaks or even install new pipes. Have an issue? Don’t wait! Call us NOW at 626-861-8709